We will never share or sell your information. Your information is fully protected with Eng Breaking.
1. Information We Collect
We collect personal information that can identify You such as Your name and email address and other information that does not identify You. When You provide personal information through our website, the information will be sent to servers located in the United States.
Your surname, email, postal address and telephone number are confidential and will not be posted in Your profile.
2. Use of Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Deliver the services and products that You have requested;
- Manage Your account and provide You with customer support;
- Enforce our terms and conditions;
- Manage our business;
- Perform functions as otherwise described to You at the time of collection
3. Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Profile
You can edit and change any of Your personal profile information at anytime. Your username may be changed by emailing customer service and requesting that this action be taken. You verify that all information associated with Your profile is true and accurate.
Following registration, You can review and change the information You submitted during registration.
4. Removing Your Account
Upon Your notification, we will remove Your membership from our active databases as soon as reasonably possible in accordance with our policy and applicable law.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about You to any third party.
6. Legal Requests
We cooperate with law enforcement agencies and other third parties to enforce laws, as well as investigate and prosecute unlawful activities such as frauds and scams.
7. Your Use of other Members Information
- A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes. Cookies can take the form of session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when You close Your browser and is used to make it easier for You to navigate our website. A persistent cookie remains on Your hard drive for specified period of time.
- A cookie assists us in providing You with a better user experience by tracking Your online activity on our site, such as the web pages You visit, the links You click, and the searches You conduct on our site. We may use a cookie to assist with providing our services.
- You may delete or decline cookies by changing Your browser settings. (Click “Help” in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions.) If You do so, some of the features and services of our website may not function properly.
9. Information Others Collect
In order to improve the site, we utilize web analytics software (“Software”) to collect information about the use of the site. This Software collects Users’ information such as visiting frequency, pages visited, and location. The Software also plants a permanent cookie on a user’s Web browser to identify that user as unique. The Software identifies a user solely by IP address and does not identify a user by name or other personally identifiable information. We do not combine the information collected with other personally identifiable information.
If You post information about Yourself or others or communicate with others using our website, please note that we cannot control who reads Your postings or what they do with the information You provide. We encourage You to use caution in posting personal information.
To safeguard the confidentiality of Your personally identifiable information, Eng Breaking utilizes sophisticated security techniques and procedures, including daily security and vulnerability scans, software audits, firewalls, and data encryption (Secure Socket Layers). Eng Breaking makes every effort to protect that data against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by others.
11. Note about Children
Children under the age of 13 are required to get parental approval before using the site. Furthermore, children are not permitted to disclose personal information on the site. Should a child disclose information to the site, upon proper notification by and identification of the child’s parent, We will disclose to the parent any personal information collected.